Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tagged

My cousin Charlene tagged me with a '4' meme. Ho-kayyyy....

Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:
Air Force medic
Newspaper reporter/editor
Shakespearean actor
Substitute teacher

Four countries I've been to:
Germany
France
England
Canada

Four places I'd rather be right now:
LOST island (duh!)
The Shire
Cair Paravel
The Emerald City

Four foods I like to eat:
Tacos
V for Vendetta Eggs
Bangers and Mash
Denver omelettes

Four personal heroes, past or present:
Al Gore
Harlan Ellison
Chuck Jones
John Lennon

Four books you've read or are currently reading:
"War of Art" by Stephen Pressfield
"The Assault on Reason" by Al Gore
"Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by J.K. Rowling

Four words or phrases you would like to see used more often:
Impeach Cheney
Impeach Bush
Re-Elect Gore
It's free of charge

Four reasons for ending a friendship:
Time
Distance
Ennui
Betrayal

Four smells that make you feel good about the world:
After the rain
Barbecue
Cinnamon
Fresh ground coffee

Four favorite activities you did as a kid:
Raiding gardens
Read comic books
Trick-or-treating
Ice skating

2 comments:

charleneteglia said...

Heh. You're a real blogger now, you've been memed!

Mongo Bombay said...

Yeah, I notice you put me on the links on your website--the pressure! The pressure to keep blogging! Arrgghh!!

Actually, it's a lot more fun than the last time I tried blogging. I like how I use LOST as my anchor, but I can blog about anything I want!