Sunday, December 2, 2007

Housekeeping. Literally.

I can't believe the whole of November went by and I only posted ONCE on my blog. Well, "Forum" ended at the beginning of the month, and from there I started immediately on my living room project (my landlord gave me the go-ahead to replace the stained, shabby carpeting in the living room with spanking-new, shiny and aesthetically pleasing laminate wood flooring!), which wasn't completed until this very morning.

I also--and against what I thought was a pretty determined path I was going to follow--went ahead and auditioned for another play...and got cast.

So, I barreled pretty much straight from one play to another. I will be playing the Ghost of John Barrymore in "I Hate Hamlet". I have to rehearse a sword-fight for an hour-and-a-half before the regular rehearsal, which goes from 6:30pm tp 9:30pm. And then, I go to work.

And to top all of this off, the car broke down. In the winter. And my job is 2 miles uphill from where I live. I know, I know, I shouldn't be grumbling. I'm actually glad to be involved in another show, the swordfight is going to look waaaaay cool, the living room is done (so that burden is gone), and sooner or later, the car will get fixed.

It's just that right now...I feel like grumbling.

No comments: