Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cool LOST stuff.

It's been hard on us LOST-ians these past months.

We've been waiting with the proverbial patience of Job for the 4th season to start, and the Writer's Strike may have an effect on that, but we still wait. And wait. And wait.

Sooner or later, though, we have to resort to any number of things to get some sort of LOST fix. Over on DarkUFO, they've been doing all kinds of things (polls, fantasy leagues, etc.), the 2 minute mob-isodes get critiqued and analyzed to the bejayzus, and me...well, I crawl from site to site, looking for more theories, more analyses, more cool stuff to feed the Inner Geek.

And this is one thing I found:











The Lost Boys, of whom I know absolutely nothing, are clearly some damned fine cartoonists. They do a weekly cartoon based on LOST, and yeah, you kinda gotta be in the know to actually get the jokes, but they are done with such panache, skill and affection that I think even non-LOST-ians would get la frisson au Geek. And when I find that *$%#@ website address, I'll get a link to it for yez.

Can you imagine similar cartoons done for (gasp!) Sex and the City? Desperate Housewives? Grey's Anatomy? Heaven forfend.

We are Geeks and we rule.

UPDATE: Here's the link.

No comments: