Sunday, September 23, 2007

What is Station 15?

I have been tempted to try some LOST-based fan fiction with this blog, and as soon as I'm done with "Forum", I think I'll give it a whirl.

The basic idea is that Station 15 (note the use of one of The Numbers, heh!) is where some of the more frightening research into parapsychology was done on the Island by the Dharma Initiative, and the station was designated The Black Cat because of its connotations with the occult and the weird.

I've already decided I'm going to do it in a sort of epistolary-style, but using diaries, e-mails, research papers, etc. to tell the story.

Just my way of wishing I was actually on the LOST writing staff!

3 comments:

charleneteglia said...

Ooo. *rubbing hands in gleeful anticipation* This sounds fun!

Mongo Bombay said...

Heh, heh.

How weird can it be? Mwah-hah-hah!

charleneteglia said...

There's no such thing as too weird. Hey, my current book has invisible swords. And angels who bend light. Hell as a place where you can't turn off the Barry Manilow music. Too weird? Pshaw. Get your weird on.