Monday, April 7, 2008

Hey, it'll only cost 50 million!

A few months back I posted a picture of an island in the Fiji archipelago that I fantasize about owning someday. Hey, daydreams are okay, right?

Anyway, here are some more pictures.











Oooooohhhh, I want this so bad!!

Can you imagine this bad boy all pimped out like a Jonny Quest-meets-Myst-meets-LOST--meets-The Incredibles--meets Jules Verne kind of milieu? Oof! It would be very cool to travel to Fiji and take a day trip to this island and just spend the day wandering across it.

Kanacea. . . .

4 comments:

princessngaako said...

the Philippines is better! XP

charleneteglia said...

You know you sound like Lister from Red Dwarf, right? Fiji, his master plan...

Mongo Bombay said...

I think my plans are a little more ambitious than Lister's. But I do like a good chicken vindaloo....

charleneteglia said...

With lager.